01 November 2009 - happy, full, blue
It's SUNDAY! Homework for this coming week is undone. Role playing assignment for POM is still undone too. Tomorrow's the presentation. I guess it better be done by 1200 tonight. (:
Went down to McDonalds for POM discussion with YongQi and Hardy. I'm just glad that they are there to share my burden. Otherwise, I don't think I will be able to complete my script at all. :D
Went all the way to the east side for dinner with my big and 2nd Aunt. Had a very full dinner at the hawker centre at Old Airport Road. I even brought my laptop over to complete my homework. What does this show? Assignments are just too much for me to complete them in my free time that even going out, I have to think about them. Yawns.
Overheard a conversation between a granddaughter and grandmother today. It just reminds me of the time when my grandma is still around. But oh well. Nothing can change any fact about it. Just misses the old days of being a kid.
It's once again a full moon day. This song shall depicts the mood.
唐禹哲 -- 告诉我
一個人走一走
街燈下的路口
握不緊的雙手
不知怎麼形容
已被你擊退的我
不知道該往哪走躲
想不到挽留的藉口
面對面跟我說
你已經不愛我
承諾全部沒收
讓我忘了所有
一個人重新來過
你怎麼那麼從容
怎麼都等不及我回頭
狠心的話 全都講完
剩下的路 各走一半
也許我真的不夠勇敢
畢竟相愛一場有太多片段
告訴我 怎麼能忘記你的笑容
告訴我 怎麼做才是普通朋友
假如你用心守候
不會是這個結果
你說的我都懂
我卻不能夠 就這樣放手
告訴我 悲傷的時候會想起我
告訴我 你捨得讓我獨自漂泊
有些話說不出口
害怕又犯下了錯
分手還沒有說淚就先流
告訴我 怎麼能忘記你的笑容
告訴我 怎麼做才是普通朋友
假如你用心守候
不會是這個結果
你說的我都懂
我卻不能夠 就這樣放手
告訴我 悲傷的時候會想起我
告訴我 你捨得讓我獨自漂泊
有些話說不出口
害怕又犯下了錯
分手還沒有說淚就先流
面對面跟我說
你已經不愛我
I guess this song depicts the mood long long time ago. But once in a while of reminiscent is ok I suppose. x:
No comments:
Post a Comment